So here we go, as promised, my second streetstyle post from MBFW. Unfortunately this is about it from my streetstyle - as mentioned before - I somehow managed to overextend myself throughout the week and ended up with alot more work than I really hoped for. Good news is I still have a few shows to edit! Including Ellery, Manning Cartel and Aje - who were all absolutely fabulous.
2. Brooke Lazarus (thetopknotter) , who helped me snap some of my own outfit, in leather and bright red.
3. Gorgeous Geneva (apairandaspare) looking supercute snapping me snapping her in DIY studded headband.
4. Always effortless Susie Bubble.
5. Kate Waterhouse looking a million dollars outside Lisa Ho.
6. Emma Lucey (SpinDizzyFall) outside Lisa Ho in one of the cutest outfits I saw all week.
7. Jess Stein (Tuula) getting papped like nobodies business outside the OPT.
8. Geneva (apairandaspare) looking absolutely perfect after Michael Lo Sordo.