I usually use my 85mm lens to shoot absolutely everything but it seems after using it the first two days of fashion week I've carelessly bumped it and damaged something inside it... and now it has trouble focusing! My poor baby! It meant that I was using my 50mm the following two days and it simply isn't the same... So sad. I'm not sure if i can get it serviced, its going to be darn expensive to replace.
Anyway, I kind of half heartedly snapped some images on the street and around town while at MBFW - so most of these images are just fellow Fellters and friends but I really feel like I could do a good job at it when I go to NYC for fashion week in September (fingers crossed!) so at the very least we can call this set a warm-up.
1. Geneva and Sara looking adorable outside Carl Kapp
2. Connie and friend heading to the OPT
5. Nicole getting snapped by Candice outside Michael Lo Sordo
6. Colourful and stylish girl outside the OPT
7.Mandy looking unbelievably gorgeous outside the OPT
8. Candice Lake outside Zimmerman
9. Selfie, Day 2
11. Holly Garber being snapped for streetstyle
12. Selfie, Day 1