Another day another outfit - so here's what I wore for Day 3 of MBFW.
hat, General Pants
bracelets, Samantha Wills
watch, TW Steel
I love colour and the past few seasons its been really exciting to see so many people embracing wearing brights! Remember a couple seasons ago when everyone was wearing camel and salmon pink? Bring on citrus brights, sky blues and vibrant reds please!! Every second fashionista frequenting the OPT was wearing some splash of colour in their get up - how can you not smile with just so much colour around the place? I'm sure the 'Streetstylers' were revelling in it. I did note that bright yellow was easily the most popular hue - so cheerful!
Yesterday I wore an amazing Derek Lam Scuba Dress (SHOPBOP) and contrasted it with black, white and grey - my outfit was incredibly thematic - sporty chic! The best thing about it? It kind of complimented the bandage from my leg injury (spider bite, let's not go into it)... I felt like a bad ass.
1. Brooke (thetopknotter) wearing a red blazer
2.Stylish girl outside Zimmerman wearing a yellow sweater
3. Sweet yellow skirt at Lisa Ho show
5. Basilia Dulawan (Little Lady Love) at the OPT
6. Incredible bright slouchy shorts at Manning Cartel
9. Bright Ellery Heels worn by stylish girl outside the OPT
11. Stylish girl in a fabulous pink skirt outside the OPT