A flower for you and a flower for me.
Outfit - DAY 2 MBFW. Photos, Brooke Lazarus
Dress, Tribune Standard from SHOPBOP
'Crawford' Trench, Zanita
'Honeymoooner' heels, Ellery
watch, TW Steel
bracelets, Samantha Wills
sunglasses, Karen Walker
I have to confess, I've never been one to wear much floral print but the latest trend has seen the styles go from sugary sweet to something a little more edgy, infusing darker hues and a touch of baroque to the final effect. I've teamed up with Shopbop to bring you three trend features this week - and florals are the very first! My two highlights of the whole week at MBFW so far have been seeing Nicole Warne (Gary Pepper) open the Talulah show in a stunning floral two piece and the Manning Cartel collection, particularly the amazing floral bomber pictured (1) - want so badly!!
My Day 2 outfit features a gorgeous dress by Tribune Standard (SHOPBOP) and my very own Zanita 'Crawford' Trench - not to mention my new Ellery 'Honeymooners' which give me unbelievable stature but are surprisingly comfortable. I'm so happy in this outfit, just the right amount of masculine/feminine and very loose fitting. The floral print isn't too girly either.
1. Bomber at Manning Cartel
2. Stylish girls at the OPT
3. Lisa (Couturing) wearing Ellery at the OPT
4. Richard Chai Love Biker Shorts (SHOPBOP)
5. Brooke (thetopknotter) wearing floral dress
6. Lee Oliveira wearing floral trousers with Nicole Warne (Gary Pepper Girl)
7. Nicole Warne strutting for Talulah (WOW!!!)
8. Maison Scotch Hawaii print blouse (SHOPBOP)
9. Florals at the Talulah show
10. Richard Chai Love flare trousers (SHOPBOP)